Friday, July 20, 2018

Modifications and Redefinitions

Oh this should be simple... Looking at the later tiers of the SAMR model, the hard point to achieve will of course be modification and redefinition. So how do I implement it? Well, the process will of course be trial and error and hoping to implement them. But I think the important thing is to collaborate and be intentional when trying to implement a modification or redefinition. It won't come easy, but one thing I really want to focus on is a flipped classroom concept. While it isn't a true redefinition, I really want to make that my own. I am not sure how I will fully accomplish it yet, but I want to reach out with other colleagues and see how to make it work. I haven't been able to really wrap my head around it still, but it is something I want to be on the lookout for.

No comments:

Post a Comment