Friday, July 20, 2018

Making Connections in the Classroom

I know I am so going to be calling all of you to add to my lessons! Well as long as I don't have to present for a day. Just kidding, but I really do enjoy the fact that I can bring perspective from my field, or even other fields to really augment my lessons. Also it is just really fun to bring someone into my classroom and they can be as comfortable as they need to be.

What I really enjoy was the implementation of the SAMR model for us. But what I also enjoyed was the stressing of the fact that it wasn't about always reimagining the classroom. But also not just substituting your technology. Don't be a tool of your own tool! I liked getting the inside edge on what is currently going on in education in the state of Washington.

Image result for samr

Image result for smart board

NO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment