Thursday, July 19, 2018

Flipgrid

I will say it, I don't use social media.  I understand the draw but I found back in the days when I did use social media that it became a time drain for me.  I found the  flip grid to be interesting and a good way to use some of the positive aspects of social media while avoiding the drain of constant checking.
Image result for flipgrid
I think there are several ways that this technology can be used in the classroom.  I envision classroom discussions based around a reading, perhaps Lord of the Flies chapter 2 for example where students offer their reflections and see others reflections as well.

Does this make me rethink my own position on social media? No.  However I would say that I am interested in helping students use the platforms they are already on to assist their learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment