Wednesday, July 18, 2018

SAMR lets get to the next level!!


Take it to the next level!! I like how we are able to evaluate the technology we are using and then look and try to kick it up a level or 2 "if you dare." With the use of amazing technology we can help our kids learn so much more. Yes curriculum is important however learning how to get what you need to know or problem solving is very important also. I also love how using technology can open up the world for our students. All the different technology we can use to give our kids lots of chaos to dig into and do lots of discovery! I personally am a little scared about using technology in my classroom because I feel like I need to know all the in's and out's to how it works and this will never be the case for me!! So I need to get over my fear and be willing to let my students know we are learning together.  Just trying/using all the different resources I can with technology will help my students not only learn more but be better problem solvers and most importantly know how to look/find an answer. I really enjoyed this technology class and will be trying really hard to integrate technology into my own classroom.



1 comment:

  1. I would agree with you that I don't know enough about how to use technology in the classroom but like you we might as well and dive into it. Plus if it doesn't go perfectly the first time we can always try again!

    ReplyDelete